Missoula, MT

New to CBoating? Look here for loaner boats, demo boats, free boats, instruction, and other folks in your area to help you out. Do NOT post questions here - those should be posted in the main CForum.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

cbcboat
CBoats Addict

Missoula, MT

Post by cbcboat »

Always looking for others to paddle with. Have some extra C-1's and some extra gear as well. Have an Ocoee as well and also a plethera? of flatwater stuff.
B
cbcboat
CBoats Addict

Post by cbcboat »

Just acquired a C1 and C2 slalom boats and have a couple extra C1's if anyone is passing through I would love to lend a hand or just get out and paddle.
Cheers
B
marylandchute
c

I live in zootown....

Post by marylandchute »

.....i'm a butt boater looking to maybe convert my dagger infrared into a c-1. I spend all summer flatwater canoeing in the quetico-superior, and im starting to think i want to do my WW with one blade as well. I'm always down to paddle...
cbcboat
CBoats Addict

Post by cbcboat »

So you live in Missoula? We should exchange numbers. I'm still in ski mode but will probably break the ice of the boats soon here.
Let me know if you want to get out some time, I can let you try one of my boats, maybe go to a pool session sometime too.
Cheers,
B
marylandchute
c

Post by marylandchute »

Yup, I live in missoula. I just messaged you my number, I'm down to paddle whenever. I know the pool here on campus has open paddling on sundays, I think it's 4 bucks for students, 7 for non-students. I've got spring fever bad, so im stoked to get out too, maybe the blackfoot or something....
Leo
marylandchute
c

Post by marylandchute »

P.S. I have spring break all next week, so I got a hella lot of time to go paddling.
Leo