Southern Adirondacks / LG / Saratoga area New York State

New to CBoating? Look here for loaner boats, demo boats, free boats, instruction, and other folks in your area to help you out. Do NOT post questions here - those should be posted in the main CForum.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Southern Adirondacks / LG / Saratoga area New York State

Post by Sir Adam »

Boats for loan, informal instruction available, southern Adirondacks / Lake George-Saratoga Springs New York, USA area

Numerous boats to try out, both old and new, none for sale currently. Some can be loaned out.

Willing to try and teach you how to roll and paddle as time allows, as well as take on introductory trips on the Hudson, Schroon, or Sacandaga.

Also happy to help you figure out outfitting, and commonly have foam scraps to give away (great for ankle blocks, though I often have larger pieces as well).

E-mail or PM me for details
Keep the C!
Adam
squeakyknee
CBoats Addict

Post by squeakyknee »

I've got the Mid Atlantic district covered... Not to many boats to loan, but if you are near Richmond VA I'd be glad to skirt work and go paddle.
Shawn
Amiga!!
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Burg...

Post by PAC »

I have a few boats that can be loaned out if someone is about the Pittsburgh area (Lower Yough, Cheat, Sandys, Slip, etc.). Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
vin
C Boater

Post by vin »

Adam-
Would you be willing to guide me on the Hudson? Never been on it, would love to learn it.
-Vin
adamin
CBoats.net Staff

Post by adamin »

Vin (and anyone else!) I'd be happy to guide you down the gorge...as long as you have a good roll!

I normally hold a "Hudson Armada" in the spring or fall...this year I didn't because we didn't really have any water, and though it WAS running, it was bump and scrape most of the way down...and make sure you stay on the bubble or you'll think you're suddenly in the middle of a cobblestone road....

E-mail or PM me next summer, or watch the board for the announcement. I'm busy for a lot of the summer already, so I suspect it will be a fall armada next year...but if folks are in the area for something else, and I'm available....
vin
C Boater

Post by vin »

Adam-
Not advanced enough to roll. Have a good low brace, but that's as far as I've taken it to date. Just learning how to side surf.
-vin