Charlotte, NC

New to CBoating? Look here for loaner boats, demo boats, free boats, instruction, and other folks in your area to help you out. Do NOT post questions here - those should be posted in the main CForum.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Charlotte, NC

Post by billcanoes »

class III paddler - I can roll and help teach rolling and basics like eddie turns and peel outs

Bill
griffen_williams
C Guru

Post by griffen_williams »

I would really enjoy getting together with someone who knows a little about Cboating, but i dont have a skirt as of yet. Looking to get one in the next week or so.
GW
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Hi Griffen

Post by billcanoes »

What are you OC1 paddling now? I'm trying to get out June 7 weekend- not sure of the class river yet.

But definitely would enjoy boating with another cboater.

cya
Bill
griffen_williams
C Guru

I have a old slalom oc1 that was made in the 1980's, but i dont really paddle it, it needs more outfitting and a coat of gelcoat. At the moment i mostly K1(Perception Pirouette S)
GW
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

cool beans

Post by billcanoes »

Well if you want- we can try to make an early run on the upper green some day- weekdays I work at 3pm. I have a remix 79 you can try or an I3 223. the hike out stinks. I'd be free most days to do that. typically the saddle height for me is 6.5" though I have a viper c1 which is 9" that is the highest saddle I have. I'd also be able to possible paddle 5/31 weekend lower green with my son or June 7th at the Nanty or tuck or any of those sound appealing.

Bill
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

6/7 weekend

Post by billcanoes »

if we do the Nanty 6/7 maybe Andy from GA would join us.
griffen_williams
C Guru

Im free on June 7, up for just about anything, the nanty might be good or maybe the green
GW
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

cool beans

Post by billcanoes »

704 six zero four 6687- out of town this weekend I'll bring an extra boat if you want to try it