some paddling footage...

Post all your CBoat and OCBoat related videos here!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

some paddling footage...

Post by the great gonzo »

Well, check this out, my first short paddling video, all with footage from this spring. If you recognize yourself in there, that's purely intentional... :lol: ...
And no, surprisingly enough no boats and paddlers were hurt during the making of this movie, although in some cases pride may have suffered a bit... :lol: ...

I know, the editing is bad and there are no special effects, so take it easy on the director...
:wink: ...

And any c-boats member seen hilding a double blade here, he was just test riding a future c-boat to make sure that it would behave well for it's future owner... :lol: ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZiWLvrS8A

martin a.k.a. the great gonzo!
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

Nice! I could have sworn at one point there was a fade-out/in, and you said there were no special effects!

Not that I'm taking joy from someone else's suffering, but I like how you saved all the "pain" for the last 40 seconds or so, beginning with when that guy went over the uber rock upsidedown. :)

I didn't have sound, but visually I liked it.
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

the guy who goes over the rock, we don't call him 'Scaryson' for nothing ...:lol: ... what saves him is the fact that any medieval knight would undoubtedly be jealous of his body armor.

Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
bellotti
c

Post by bellotti »

Great footage. What were the rivers?
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

VERY NICE:)

I like the tunes, too 8)
Keep the C!
Adam
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

bellotti wrote:Great footage. What were the rivers?
The rivers were Lower Big Sandy Creek in WV (Wonder Falls), Beaver Creek (Bridge Rapid), Upper Black River (Triple B Falls and Particle Accelerator) and Mississagua River In Ontario