Seeking C-Kin Assistance

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Not Elvis
C Guru

Seeking C-Kin Assistance

Post by Not Elvis »

I know this is supposed to be in the pickup section, but I never look there, so I don't know who else doesn't either. So to cover my bases...

I was wondering if anybody is going to be returning north from ALF via Rt.81 in Southern Virginia and could wrestle a boat atop their steed and bring it further north...

Scott B has offered to do this around Armada time, but I am not sure if I will be there, so I am trying to pursue (exploit) any other venues and fellow C-Kin to ensure the boat gets to me in the next century...

J. Robbins
Alden
CBoats Addict

boatin

Post by Alden »

If Sunday March 16th isn't too long to wait, I'll be coming back on Rt. 81 to DC then. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Alden
"The cboats pickup guy"
jnorto01
C Guru

boat ride

Post by jnorto01 »

J
If all else fails have Scott B get it to the Armada and I'll bring it home to ya. Jim
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

Sorry, had to move it. :( But at least I was able to leave it "shadowed" such that it still appears in the main forum for you. Not to derail your topic, but I agree with your concern that your post might be overlooked in another area, it's funny how focused people can become on just one forum. :)

On a related note, how far north do you need it? Just as Alden seems to drive south of DC often, I frequently head north out of DC up to NY (Binghamton, Glens Falls and Buffalo), so if you can get it to DC and depending on when/where you need it, I might be able to help.
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

boat collecting

Post by billcanoes »

Dang J ,

you must be getting quite a collection.