Need to move boat from Yough region to Green River

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

natbla
Pain Boater

Need to move boat from Yough region to Green River

Post by natbla »

I need help moving a boat from near the YOugh to eith directly to the Green River or KNoxville area. either one works. I'll provided either some gas money or a case of good beer. If you can hlep let me know via email natbla@hotmail.com

Nathan
ncdavid
CBoats Addict

Post by ncdavid »

When do you need the boat moved? There will be a lot of paddlers from North Carolina heading to the Yough in August.
natbla
Pain Boater

Sooner is better of course, but..

Post by natbla »

I need to move it sooner than later as it was part of a trade and the other person already got their boat up here on the college stduent to raft guide migration route. I missed that opportunity by a week :( Now if anyone is coming up for the grand opening of ASCI on the weekend of June 29th, that woul be soon enough.

Nathan