Bhutan: C-1 Jefe Available

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Norwood

Bhutan: C-1 Jefe Available

Post by Norwood »

C-1 Jefe in Bhutan

Hey Everyone, just wanted to throw it out there… I outfitted a Jefe as a C-1 and left it fully functional in Bhutan. My trip exceeded expectations and I plan to return one day soon. It’s there for anyone to use so go get it, have fun, and be safe. Cheers!

http://adventurekayaking.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Bhutan: C-1 Jefe Available

Post by kenneth »

Sounds like an awesome trip! Nice photos!
marclamenace
CBoats Addict

Post by marclamenace »

Bhutan: Wow.

Planting C1 seeds all over the world: That's just too much, way to go. :D

Posting the info here is great, but a database of available whitewater boats C1 / OC1 / K1 in foreing places would be even better... Although I guess you can always end up digging out info from different sources to find outfitters or such. Not too sure what would be more appropriate but any way to make that type of info more readily available / searchable would be nice. :roll:

I don't travel as much, maybe some tools does exist somehow? Or is the expensive plane flight in and out with boat the only option in many places?
Watch out; that river has rocks on the bottom. :o
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

Hi, Norwood. Thanks so much for sharing your Bhutan adventures with us. It would be great if you would keep popping by every now-and-then to keep us up-to-date on your paddling adventures. Keep the "T"!

Or is it, "Keep the 'C'!"
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
fez
CBoats Addict

Post by fez »

great. Just great. Many thanks for this impressing blog.
imagine