The Robson CUFly is by far the superior ww-canoe....

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

The Robson CUFly is by far the superior ww-canoe....

Post by Craig Smerda »

to fish from. Tried casting for Bass in one of my red boats last night and while it's plenty stable and faster to get to where I wanted to go... I snagged the thwarts in the back twice, hooked one solidly into the left stern gunnel and the airbag lacing once. With it's low and slicey bow and stern, uber-bomber stability, ability to carry a multitude of adult beverages and with it's short platform the Robson CUFly is by far the superior whitewater canoe to use for fishing.

:lol:

Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
horizongfx
CBoats Addict

Mushrooms ?

Post by horizongfx »

I'm not sure those mushrooms that guy in kentucky gave you were shitake !
For me; boating brings me closer to to something divine, and in a open canoe I'm 8 Inches closer.
...........O
......(___|/____)
............/.............
funkidreadz
C Guru

Post by funkidreadz »

c'mmom Craig, Everybody knows that a SpanishFly is the best OC1 fishing boat out there.
When I see a photo of you in your CUFishingFly with a fish then I might believe you, but until then...

Tight lines,
James
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

funkidreadz wrote:c'mmom Craig, Everybody knows that a SpanishFly is the best OC1 fishing boat out there.
When I see a photo of you in your CUFishingFly with a fish then I might believe you, but until then...

Tight lines,
James

fine... I'll try to get some random motor-boater to take a shot of myself reeling in a nice smallmouth. heck James... it's so stable it should be called the CUFlyFishing.

:P
Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

Nothing more fun than being towed around by a bluegill.

8)
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."