I finally got some WW pics up...

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

I finally got some WW pics up...

Post by CosmikDebris »

Although no C1´s (because I was the only one with the camera), I think these photos should encourage all of you to travel to Argentina to go kayaking. There are many rivers around here for all levels of boater and it is unbelievable. Next stop, the futa...
rocksnwater.blogspot.com
will
Dale@half-shaft
C Boater

Post by Dale@half-shaft »

Will wrote: "I ... encourage all of you... to go kayaking."

Dale's reply: "AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D
Atucky
CBoats Addict

my question is....

Post by Atucky »

Will,

Looks like you're having one hades of an experience down there. Even if you're kayaking! Leave it to Dale to point that out....

AdamT
Adam Trunnell
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Dale@half-shaft wrote:Will wrote: "I ... encourage all of you... to go kayaking."

Dale's reply: "AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D
DITTO!!!!! :lol:
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

my bad guys, how inappropriate. Of course I meant C-boating, but I´ve had to assimilate into teh kayaking culture because otherwise no one here would have any idea what I´m talking about. Of course I´m still twice the man with half the blade...otherwise I´d be dead!