Securing CBoats

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Securing CBoats

Post by kenneth »

Often that can be caused by the date/time on your computer being invalid by a large amount. Take a look and let me know.
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

My clock was off by 7 minutes. i reset it, maybe it'll work now
truckeeboater
CBoats Addict

Post by truckeeboater »

Hey Kenneth-

Since the upgrade I can no longer stay logged in upon visiting. I make sure to check the box under the login that says "automatically log me in each time I visit" but to no avail. Any ideas? thanks!

truckeeboater
Peace Pow and Paddling!
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

truckeeboater, ahhh, Truckee, CA, how I love thee. This summer I hiked the Pacific Crest Trail and for a variety of reasons I found myself in Truckee the first week of June, the last week of June, and the first week of October. I love that area!

Anyhow, can you tell me what URL you are hitting first when you visit CBoats? The exact URL, don't leave anything out. And, if it's not the forum, please tell me how you then get to the forum. For example, if it's the home page, do you click on the CForum link at the top, or one of the topic links in the "most recent posts" tables? Any details like that would be appreciated.

Also, what browser are you using on what operating system? You can try clearing your browser's cache in case it's still trying to use an old cookie or old version of some page.