New 3 piece canoe paddle

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Speaking of posting under alias and such...where is Serbia, PA?
Keep the C!
Adam
Slobodan

Post by Slobodan »

serbia is in norther middle east. great whitewater. 1000ft waterfalls. mystical land. ill tell u wut dont live in serbia. ducks. they fear the scimitar - famous serbian weaponry.
Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Post by Cumnock »

Well the biggest reason I posted and this is the truth.

Ya openboaters are behind the 8-ball on good gear. We kayakers...geesh what flavor of the week do you want? Openboaters? Its tough for ya to find good gear. Its economics there isn't that many of you , when compared to buttboaters.

I was and I'm excited when a good piece of gear comes out.No matter what it is...I'm a gearhead.

And I as a kayaker , I want a fast paddling group. Usually when ya break a paddle someone whips out a Betty Crocker spoon and tries to survive to the takeout. And it turns into a very long day.

The piece of gear IMHO can keep ya safer. And that's what is really what its all about.

Yeap we do sell them, BUT they JUST came out, and its been needed for a REAAAALLLLLLY long time.

I actually like paddling with ya and would like to keep you around a little bit longer : )

I think I can say I had the most fun at ALF : ) Yes...a kayaker : )

<Mark dons asbestos underwear and isn't sponsored by the ACME Asbestos Underwear Company>
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

It may be better than stashing hand paddles in these tiny new boats that are coming to market. Time will tell...... p.s. Mark, send me one to try out
fleckbass
CBoats Addict

Post by fleckbass »

I'm looking for a breakdown for the L'edge. Is this the best out there? The best? What sre my other options? What's the price on this beast?
I went raftin' once. I think it was in Ohio.

http://www.easternpaddling.com