Kind of a noob type question..but...

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sdbrassfield
Supporting Paddler

Post by sdbrassfield »

I have plenty of ww boats for you to use as long as I get my choice first. The Impulse is the longest and rarely gets used. It should fit you and the kid fine. Should be pretty fun with her in it on ww. Also have the longer flat/rec boats too if preferred.
SYOTR
EsquifVince
Esquif - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by EsquifVince »

Okay, my opinion might not be 100% neutral, but good as well...

Get an Esquif Blast! Shorter and more responsive than any oher tandem OC-1, the double-chine and flatter bottom makes for a great secondary stability and will be a blast :wink: to surf class 2-3 waves/holes with your daughter. It can also have a triple saddle system, and is probably more fun solo than most longer boats, but as mentioned by others, getting two boats is always the best option!
carter1
Pain Boater

Post by carter1 »

jscottl67,

I'm picking up an Outrage X in Pigeon Forge this weekend and live about 15 minutes from the Haw, in Apex. You're welcome to try it sometime. Let me know when you're heading to the Haw. BTW, I'm 6'3" and 225 and am probably about the same skill level as you. I learned in a Nitro and really liked that boat (I may buy another one if I find the right deal.)

carter1