Green narrows turned into ocoee

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Post by Cumnock »

5th. Why do you have so many pictures of pink? Is there
sumthin you want to share with us?
Are you at all familiar with how the internet works?

6th. Why are you crusing Corran FB page? Again is there
sumthing you want to share with us.
Are you at all familiar with how Facebook works?

If you take special notice there was no denial in Craig's
" Mr Cheesehead" post.

duly noted from the GDI Southern Boaters...
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Cumnock wrote:
5th. Why do you have so many pictures of pink? Is there
sumthin you want to share with us?
Are you at all familiar with how the internet works?

6th. Why are you crusing Corran FB page? Again is there
sumthing you want to share with us.
Are you at all familiar with how Facebook works?

If you take special notice there was no denial in Craig's
" Mr Cheesehead" post.

duly noted from the GDI Southern Boaters...
I'd be willing to bet Louie owned a pink Encore at some point... maybe it was red at first though :roll:

Let's just say Corran's FB newsfeed was a bit more risque than yours was yesterday... and leave it at that. :lol:

Has he ever dated an ugly woman?
Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Post by Cumnock »

Has he ever dated an ugly woman?
Louie or Corran :) ?
Louie

Post by Louie »

No never an ugly one, but I do go out with an "8" one time but she was an "11" the night before.

Now about the Fusicha not Pink encore.

I was makin a TV commerical for the Kentucky Department of Tourism and I go and talk to Joe and Roy ( picked a day when I knew Steve wouldn't be there) so I say to them "..............look guys I doin this thing for the state of Kentucky and right now all I got is a yellow OCA or a red Caper are either one fo those what you want me represent your company in?" Well the next thing I know is I got a brand new fushia Encore. Jane Unglob with the department of tourism falls in love with me and beside the TV thing she ends up givin me a butt load of still shots. I give them to Joe and one of them is the cover of the Dagger catalog, Dagger gave the right to the shots to a lot of their dealers and those shots end up on Tee shirt, hat, water bottles and the offical Kentucky state road map. I have example of all the above except the TV commerical but I know people who saw the dam thing.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Psycho had one too... ever seen that feature article on him during the Wautauga days? I've seen his homemade PFD collection... there was a bit of pink in those as well. It didn't make him any less of a man... back then. :lol:

What can one say? For a brief moment in history... it was o.k. for a man to own and wear pink clothing or even own a pink boat. The music of that time sucked too.

I'm pretty satisfied that those days are gone.

Time to go throw away all of my Flock of Seagulls cassette tapes now... toodles! :lol:
Louie

Post by Louie »

No it wasn't, but a free boat is a free boat. You know on the Guley he would wear two of his jackets at the same time. Also I will rebut you points, point by point when I get time.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Louie wrote:Also I will rebut you points, point by point when I get time.
oh joy :roll:
Louie

Post by Louie »

YOU'RE JUST LIKE A WOMEN AND HAVE TO GET THE LAST WORD IN.

You know why a man never get the word in when he is argunin with a women, because if he does it is the just the first word in the next argument.
dafriend
C Guru

Post by dafriend »

Louie wrote:YOU'RE JUST LIKE A WOMEN AND HAVE TO GET THE LAST WORD IN.
Some old saw about pointing at someone leaves three fingers pointing back at you is creeping into my mind.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Duh that was the whole point in reply to him in the first place. You can laugh at anyone as long as you laught at yourself first. But he is a little bit of a fem.
dafriend
C Guru

Post by dafriend »

Louie wrote:You can laugh at anyone as long as you laught at yourself first.
OK. Great. As long as you understand you're playing the fool who am I to complain. Every village needs a idiot. Keep up the good work.
Bill M
C Guru

Pink Boats

Post by Bill M »

Back in the day if you wanted what many of us considered the best boat you got a PINK Encore. I don't think it hurt any of us but I've noticed I now have a slight lisp????
Bill
Louie

Post by Louie »

If George Bush did it for the whole country, so I can do it for this board, granted he didn't have a clue to the role he was playin. Remember it is hard to make thing idot proff, because idots are so ingenious. You should come to ALF if you think I have you confused now wait till you meet and boat with me, this whole MO works really well at the poker games, btw do you play cards.
dafriend
C Guru

Post by dafriend »

Louie wrote:If George Bush did it for the whole country, so I can do it for this board, granted he didn't have a clue to the role he was playin. Remember it is hard to make thing idot proff, because idots are so ingenious. You should come to ALF if you think I have you confused now wait till you meet and boat with me, this whole MO works really well at the poker games, btw do you play cards.
Dubya has a special talent and being clueless is just the tip of that berg.

I really hope to make it to ALF but getting me confused is too easy to even be considered sport. Heck, I'm probably confused in thinking that meeting and boating with you would be a good time.

Poker? I just learnt it t'other day. It's bad when they all the same right? 8)
Louie

Post by Louie »

Just leaned a week or two ago myself, ya if you get four of a kind bet real heavy and if you don't a fifth one just like the first four fold.