OC - C1 Friendly Paddling Shops

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Kev
Pain Boater

OC - C1 Friendly Paddling Shops

Post by Kev »

Hey all. Some of you may remember me as C1Kevin... maybe not. Haven't posted in about 3 years, but have been a constant reader of the forums on this site. Looking forward to getting back into it.

I have been working in the outdoor retail industry for quite a few years now, and this year have done my best to provide the products Open canoeists and C-boaters acquire from there local shop.

If your ever in Ottawa swing by the Paddle Shack (www.paddleshack.ca) and say hello.

We have the Pyrhnna Prelude and Spanish Fly available for rental, a large amount of boats from Liquid Logic, Jackson, Pyrhnna, and Riot for you conversion boaters. H20 Canoe paddles, Mountain Surf skirts and the best selection of helmets (WRSI, Predator) and paddling wear (Gul, Level Six).

Trying to keep stock on large amounts of 2" & 4" foam as well, available by the square foot.

Unfortunately at the moment we can't bring in the Esquif boats, but are trying to get the line for next year at the Ottawa location.

Being an avid c1 paddler, and open canoeist im trying my best to provide the gear we need for our smaller market at the best price.

If your ever making a trip to the Ottawa area, and need info on paddling just give me shout!!

Happy Paddling,

Kevin
ghetto johnny
C Guru

Post by ghetto johnny »

Kev,
are you going to be up at Palmer Fest?
was thinking about stopping by your shop on the way in or out of town
have fun
john
Half the paddle, Twice the man
Atucky
CBoats Addict

thank you

Post by Atucky »

Kevin,

Thanks for keeping a store open with the whitewater canoeist in mind. If I'm ever up there I'll be sure to stop by and support the paddle shack!

Adam Trunnell
Kev
Pain Boater

Post by Kev »

ghetto johnny wrote:Kev,
are you going to be up at Palmer Fest?
was thinking about stopping by your shop on the way in or out of town
have fun
john
Unfortunately I'll be teaching a intro whitewater canoe course...not sure where.... it might actually be at palmer's...i kinda hope not cause it's going to be a zoo.

Once again i miss palmer's fest and the C1 symposium...i hear the clinics are a blast.

I need to stop working and take some time for myself... it's hard to turn down the $$$ mind you.