Frendly critique wanted.

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Frendly critique wanted.

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

Please read this and tell me what you think, given that it's aimed at "educating" buttboaters in the UK.
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

I’ll eventually write something self indulgant about my current transition away from buttboats to the darkside (”Incidentally we do have cookies, just sign this paddlle blade in your own blood”) stay tuned.
I think you have the light and dark sides mixed up :D
TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

sbroam wrote:
I’ll eventually write something self indulgant about my current transition away from buttboats to the darkside (”Incidentally we do have cookies, just sign this paddlle blade in your own blood”) stay tuned.
I think you have the light and dark sides mixed up :D
Based on the C-boaters I know, we're definately the darkside!

But don't fret, as well as the cookies, we get this cool paddle-lightning [Blinding Flash] handy for dealing with hole-hogs.
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)