WTB Saddle, Outfitting for Tandem Conversion

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

MDtheDocta15
c

WTB Saddle, Outfitting for Tandem Conversion

Post by MDtheDocta15 »

I'm trying to re-outfit my Esquif Vertige to Tandem and I am looking for another Saddle and type of foot brace, either Northwater Toe Blocks or Yakima Style Foot Brace w/ anchors. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance!
Mike D.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Re: WTB Saddle, Outfitting for Tandem Conversion

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Hey Doc

Dunno where you're located. If you're somewhere back east, there should be lotsa sources. But if you're in the NorthWest, Western Canoeing in Abbotsford, BC, stocks all that stuff, and will ship -- their service is good. Tell them I referred you! :wink:

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !
canotrouge
C Guru

Post by canotrouge »

Hey Rick, do I get a deal to If I tell Marlyn(sp) that you send me there???? :roll:
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

canotrouge wrote:Hey Rick, do I get a deal to . . .
Such a deal for you, Monsieur Red-Boat! A free night's accommodation and meals at Hotel Crowbar, for imposing your wild and woolly northern ways into the sleepy Fraser Valley!

"A bunch of the boys were whooping it up in the Malemute Saloon. . ." (I was there! Southerners don't understand cabin-fever. . . ) :o

(Sorry for hijacking the thread, Doc!)
C'est l'aviron. . . !
MDtheDocta15
c

Post by MDtheDocta15 »

Ah no worries Rick. Do you think I could get a deal on a saddle and a single toe block? (the other is in the bottom of the Wisconsin river) I've done business with western, just trying to avoid putting in too much money into an experiment where I might as well find a new boat!

Mike D