WTB, hot OC-1, will consider any sub 10' OC-1 or viper 11

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

elunopaddle
c

WTB, hot OC-1, will consider any sub 10' OC-1 or viper 11

Post by elunopaddle »

I need to score a OC-1!

Paddled a viper 11 for years and made the mistake of getting a Esquif Nitro, which was way too stable and boring.

Want to get into another Viper 11, or anything smaller and as fun to handle. Mohawk Rodeo, or any of the post Skeeter/Quake plastic micro-OC-1s. Probably would go for a sub 10' Esquif.

Also looking for a tandem whitewater (caption, xl-13, etc)

I'm located in Atlanta.

Thanks,

Elunopaddle
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

If you want a sub 10' Esquif... you need an Esquif L'Edge. I'd recommend the open model. I doubt you'll see a used one for sale though, so a Esquif Prelude or a Zoom (if you like to keep your hair wet) might fill the bill on the used boat market, but even those are hard to find used. Best of luck!
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Check mountianbuzz.com for a used Esquif Vertige X tandem, outfitted for $1100.

Someone coming out the CO next month for the slalom nationals might be bribed into bringing it back out east for you.

Link-
http://www.mountainbuzz.com/swap/showpr ... noe&cat=22
dwinchester
Pain Boater

CU Fly?

Post by dwinchester »

If you"re looking for a micro oc1 I have a cu fly I'd be willing to part with. $600 if you want to buy or if you're looking to ditch your nitro maybe we can work out a trade. I'm starting a ww canoeing program at a local boy scout camp and looking for big stable oc-1's and oc-2's