canoes for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Henri de Marne

canoes for sale

Post by Henri de Marne »

Three John Berry-designed-and-built fiberglass canoes. Both C1s are of the Czech design, the C2 is a Berrigan.

One Czech C1 is a large volume boat, great for heavy white water which I have used extensively in my younger days. It is in very good condition and I am asking $350 for it. The other C1 is very light and maneuverable, a great slalom boat and I have never used it; it has only been tried on Lake Iroquois by my daughter who was interested in trying it but found it too quick to turn and not suited for what she wanted to use it for - lake canoeing. I am asking $400 for it. Both are great white water boats and are easy to Eskimo-roll.

The third boat is a C2 Berrigan in excellent shape, used very little as I preferred to paddle solo. I am asking $600.00 for it.

I can be reached at 802-496-3910 in Waitsfield, Vermont. My e-mail is hdemarne@wcvt.com.