Millbrook Hooter SOLD 12/02/2007

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TomAnon
C Guru

Millbrook Hooter SOLD 12/02/2007

Post by TomAnon »

To All,

Millbrook Hooter, Red, good condition. I have had this boat about 8-months after buying it on a whim. I paddled it at ASCI McHenry, MD one weekend and that has been it. It was layed up according to the sticker in 1999, Kevlar and fiberglass. Clearly the previous owner paddled it not much more than I did. It must have always been stored inside as well. I made one repair to the bow where a 4 inch crack from a colision with something not of my doing. I was told the crack came from OC Nationals at Carlton, MN? I did not buy it from the original owner rather it was a "broker". The repair is kevlar and s-glass. All outfitting is in place and is comfortable for a larger paddler like me. 205 lbs. Small Extrasport airbags bow and stern are included as well. I have $475.00 in it and would like that much for it.

The reason I am selling this OC1 is that I have a new Galasport Toro Slalom K1 on order for my son to race. I need to find some funds for it as his current slalom K1 does not quite cover it on the used market. If anyone is interrested in a Shorty 362 I could package it up with the Hooter or sell it seperate. I need about $900.00 for the Galasport Shorty 362. It is less than a year old with the ussual wear and tear of slalom racing on man made courses. In other words the bow and stern have been ground down and repaired a few times.

Thanks for your consideration,

Tom
Last edited by TomAnon on Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

Is the Shorty 362 full volume, or has it been chopped? (I weigh about 220 at present,, and had thought idly about ordering a Toro. I'm sure I would have to lay up a keyhole cockpit rim on either the 362 or the Toro.)
TomAnon
C Guru

Post by TomAnon »

The Shorty 362 is cut for 165-175 lbs. The Toro is a really hot boat for a K1...... :D
TomAnon
C Guru

Post by TomAnon »

My laptop is non-functioning so If you have PM'd me or EMAIL I have not been able to respond. Sorry about that.. :oops:
TomAnon
C Guru

Hooter is SOLD

Post by TomAnon »

This boat is SOLD