Dagger Atom for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

slomoracing
C Boater

Dagger Atom for sale

Post by slomoracing »

I pretty much just bought this from a guy in town and now finances require that I sell it...big time bummer. I am the second owner of this Dagger Atom with hiphuggers, I even have the owners manual from Dagger. It has better thigh straps than the original to keep you in better. Comes with airbags and two skirts. Price is $400.00 Location is Richmond, Va but I will be in the Friendsville, MD the weekend of 7/21 and Ohiopyle the weekend of 7/27 I have more and better pictures if you want, just message me.
Attachments
AtomPost.jpg
slomoracing
C Boater

Re: Dagger Atom for sale

Post by slomoracing »

If anyone has a Pyranha S8 that they have as a C1 or as a kayak I would be really psyched to trade the Atom for it!
Crumbo
c

Post by Crumbo »

Have you already sold it? Is it still available?
varvr
c

Post by varvr »

Is this boat still for sale? I'm located in Richmond.
Crumbo
c

Post by Crumbo »

I just purchased another c1 from this site but did not hear back after my initial question to this owner. I don't know this one was already sold or not.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

With the possibility that slomoracing has not been checking this site, consider PM'ing him or emailing him using the tabs located below his post. The email will go to his email address and a notice will go to his email address when he receives a PM.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."