Spring 2019 Armada

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: adamin, kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Spring 2019 Armada

Post by Sir Adam » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:26 am

It's been quite a few years since we did a spring get together, and I'm already thinking of heading south in late April for some paddling (for better or worse the 3rd weekend in May commitment that has kept me north for 7 years now is likely to continue for 3 more years).

We don't know the schedule yet, but I figured I'd toss it out there. I'm hoping to find an open campground with hot showers (likely bringing at least one family member:) ), but that may be tough in late April.

I'll post up again as we get closer (and the release schedule is posted for 2019), but if you are interested in meeting up feel free to post here as well - I know some of the usual suspects in PA, MD, and WV would be interested in getting together:)
Keep the C!
Adam

old and in the way
C Guru

Re: Spring 2019 Armada

Post by old and in the way » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Interested!!!
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Spring 2019 Armada

Post by Sir Adam » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am

I figured you would be;)

Right now I'm hoping there will be a release the weekend of the April 20/21, as that is our only free weekend from the 13/14th of April through mid July. Thankfully the first weekend in May is the WW Derby so I'll be getting some paddling in;)
Keep the C!
Adam