Gemini C2 - FREE

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Gemini C2 - FREE

Post by Sir Adam »

A few years back some folks who know I have a collection of craft dropped off a Gemini; I already have 2 C2's, and decided this one needed to be rehomed. Other friends were interested, but now have more kids and no boat racks... so I'm tired of moving this thing around and ready to pass it on to someone who might use it. I've not had it on the water but it appears serviceable. Paddle it, turn it in to a parade costume, whatever! Blue deck with red stripes, white hull. But hey, it's FREE!

Queensbury NY; if you around New England I might be able to meet you somewhere as we have travels plans to Maine in the fall (though who wants to wait that long to paddle this with a friend!), and I'm headed to Ontario to pick up a boat sometime in the next few weeks. Or pick up here and try out some of the boat collection:)

Post here or PM me.
Keep the C!
Adam
wheresmyroll
Pain Boater

Re: Gemini C2 - FREE

Post by wheresmyroll »

Any pics? I'm in WV
aav

Post by aav »

Where in Ontario are you headed? (It's a rather big place!) I'm in MN and might be up for making a trek if it's not too, too far. Thanks!
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

True enough (Ontario IS big). Unfortunately not close to your neck of the woods - Cornwall, SE of Ottawa.

Here are a few images I took this evening.

Might paddle OK, might need some patches. It's free, don't overthink it;)
IMG_9350.jpg
IMG_9350.jpg (49.21 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
IMG_9351.jpg
IMG_9351.jpg (18.6 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
IMG_9352.jpg
IMG_9352.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
Keep the C!
Adam
wheresmyroll
Pain Boater

Post by wheresmyroll »

I want it!
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Let's figure our how you can get it then!

I'd like to think I'd be headed to WV / PA later this summer / early fall, but that doesn't look particularly realistic right now. I'll keep my ears open for anyone heading down that way. Alternatively we're finally getting some rain so there might be some paddling to be had around here (only might though... we are in an official drought).
Keep the C!
Adam
wheresmyroll
Pain Boater

Post by wheresmyroll »

I definitely want!
wheresmyroll
Pain Boater

Post by wheresmyroll »

Looks like an Apple line boat
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Agreed. I had a similar one (but green) years ago and it was an Apple Line.

There is some basic outfitting still in the boat, but it will need to be gone over / fixed, and who knows what else. If I had more time I'd take it out and fix it all up, but too many other things going on right now to play with fixing boats (I'd rather paddle if we finally get more rain!).

Are you, or anyone you know headed up this way? It has sat here for a while, and it can certainly sit here longer, but I'm sure you'd like to get it on the water.
Keep the C!
Adam
wheresmyroll
Pain Boater

Post by wheresmyroll »

I'm in OcoeeLand but heading to Gauley in September