Need a Plastic Boat

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TomPea
c

Need a Plastic Boat

Post by TomPea »

Hey Everyone,
I registered some months ago, but not posted. Not sure how to state my needs exactly, but here goes.

I am in the market for some kind of plastic boat. Just a general cruiser, not afraid of buying, or doing a conversion with the right kayak. I've been out of my boat for 18 years until just now, so I do not know a lot of the newer kayaks. I always talk to people at the take out though to re-learn.

My mind is favoring an Atom. Though I never owned one, I like the length and the stern. Gyramax would be fine. Cascade perhaps.

My current plastic C Boat is a Hurricane with a mashed stern, but winter is hard to get those skills back. That boat is also pretty tippy for an old guy as I am reminded from time to time by the river.

I am in West NC, retired, and can travel for the right boat, several hours if needed.

PM me or email:
ploskitr@protonmail.com

Thank You All.
Brendan
C Guru

Re: Need a Plastic Boat

Post by Brendan »

I have an Atom in Richmond VA I would consider selling. Email me if interested. brendanhayes58@gmail.com
Brendan
TomPea
c

Re: Need a Plastic Boat

Post by TomPea »

Thanks to all who replied. I have found the boat I want.