OC1 and C1 boats available in Minnesota.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kona
c

OC1 and C1 boats available in Minnesota.

Post by kona »

Not enough time to paddle WW and it’s usually in the option when I do. So thinking of letting go of one or more boats. All have outfitting and many, many more runs in them. Millbrook Blink composite very lightweight very good condition, Mohawk Viper 12 royalex nearly new condition, Dagger Rival royalite good condition, Dagger Atom C1 Plastic very good condition. PM if interested for details. I’m in Minneapolis.
bethjewiss

Re: OC1 and C1 boats available in Minnesota.

Post by bethjewiss »

PMd you, but not sure it went through. Interested in your OC1s. Would be interested in pics, and how much you’re asking. Thanks!
kona
c

Post by kona »

Responded a couple of pms but figured I’d post the info here.

Rival found a new home with a good family of open boaters in Rochester MN.

For the blue swirl atom I’d like to get $300 it includes the hip grabber, two medium tunnel skirts and one airbag. It’s got the stock outfitting.

For the green blink I’d like to get $800. It’s kaz’s Old boat and has his outfitting with double straps and saddle and no foot pegs. It has two sidewall thigh strap anchor points to fit an average or small paddler. It has two black mohawk bags one of which had slowly leaked since new. This boat is crazy light. The chines have had quality repairs.

For the yellow viper 12 I’d have to get at least $1k. It’s one of the last boats produced by mohawk and has only had a few river days. Includes mohawk bags and saddle with single thigh strap. Love this boat. So fast and such great edge.

Thanks for looking. I’m open to serious offers. Would like to move one or more of these boats. PM for more info and phone number.
2hoursinland

Post by 2hoursinland »

Hi know this is a long shot as you post is quite old. I am interested in your Millbrook Blink is it still available? Thx for your time. Bill
kona
c

Post by kona »

Hi Bill

the blink sold last fall. If I could get another Millbrook I’d probably be most interested in the 20/20.

Good luck on the hunt.