OC1 from NH to ALF

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

OC1 from NH to ALF

Post by kaz »

Hi. Can anyone transport a Spark from NH to ALF?
Thanks.
JKaz......
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Re: OC1 from NH to ALF

Post by PAC »

Bummer - was just up at Stratton, VT last weekend.

Might be at Waterville in 2wks (3/15ish) but thats after the AFL crowd heads south. Depends on how the girl does at NY-PA States.
Might be able to get it a ride from there to WPA and open it up for pick up from there... what's the end point target?

PS: I think Seth Chapelle is at Stratton now if you can track him down. Not sure if he is heading to ALF but someone might from his general home town local.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

I am also working several angles through Facebook. The ultimate destination is Arkansas, and I have a ride for the boat from ALF to AR. If anyone has an idea of the easiest way to reach Seth, please PM me. I may try to message him via FB in the meantime.

Right now I have possible rides from Gumpy (Philly area) or Michael Cook (Albany area) if anyone can make the transfer to one of them next week, that will get me almost all the way there.

Thanks!
Shep
kaz

Post by kaz »

Anyone from Maine passing through NH have room to carry a boat to ALF? I can compensate with BEER or gas money. Thanks.
JKaz......
kaz

Post by kaz »

Still looking for a ride for this boat. I can meet you on Route 2, I-91, I-495, or I-93. Thanks.
JKaz......