Silverbirch Canoes

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Silverbirch Canoes

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

Wellp... Its almost unanimous. With over 60+ Silverbirch boats hitting the states since last March - the consensus is they paddle even better than they look. This is a public service announcement - to let Cboaters know! Not all of you are on the facebook world, or run into us river side so I wanted to reach out and let it be known what is going on.

As of now we are running out of canoes in stock from our big March '17 shipment. We have Covert 9.3s left in stock, one 10.5 Solo (orange) and some Broadland 15/16. The 10.5 tandems sold out rather quickly, and we have begun forming a list of Pre-orders for June/July container - We are waiting until that time to ship boats as Silverbirch is making some slight changes to the already awesome Rebel 11 prototype and it is slated to be in production by late may/early June.

Our goal is to have most colors of all Silverbirch models in stock, all the time... but it simply isn't working like that. Word is getting out, people are finding out these boats exist, and they can be purchased rather easily in the US/Canada through Gnarlz Outdoors... frankly, they are flying out the door. If interested in such a thing, I highly encourage pre-orders, as that ensures you get the boat you want, and it makes things easier for us logistically speaking - with regards to maintaining stock.

All in all - It's been awesome demoing boats out, teaching, and meeting new people. Really excited for the summer! Haven't had this much fun in a canoe in a long time, if ever. Just spent three days paddling/camping at the same class II creek all weekend and had a blast in the Covert run after run. Fullgnarlz mannnn ;)

Cheers.

http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com
AJ
CBoats Addict

Re: Silverbirch Canoes

Post by AJ »

Are there any demos in Colorado?
Einar
CBoats Addict

Post by Einar »

Swapped my Occoee for a friends Covert last weekend, favourably impressed.
Paddling is easy, organizing shuttles is hard.
Not misplacing all your crap in somebody else's car seems to be even harder
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

AL - No 'demos' out in CO yet, as we don't have a rep out west, but I know there are a few Coverts floating around out there. Working on that as time progresses.

http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com/team" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - all east coast so far.
http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com