Elbow Pads

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

canoewhitewater
C Boater

Elbow Pads

Post by canoewhitewater »

Looking to purchase my first set of elbow pads. Searching for something that will stay on with a drysuit and short sleeves if possible. Hoping for a pair that wont get too waterlogged and too heavy. Any and all suggestions are welcome.
liono
c

Re: Elbow Pads

Post by liono »

Go a size big...hard to fit them over the drysuit. :P
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

http://www.falllinecanoes.com/store.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Borrowed a pair and really pleased... waiting on mine (the shop is moving). Buy USA from a fellow Boater! :-)
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

PAC wrote: . . . Buy USA from a fellow Boater! . . .
Or buy Canadian, from a fellow boater. Or buy French from a fellow boater. Or buy Australian. Or German. . .

Buy from a fellow boater, by all means. But let's put away the flags. :roll:

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

LOL Noted Pierre LaPaddelle. As an FYI I buy from German, Austrian and occasionally the dreaded Canadian (heard they might build a wall)!!

The smile at the end was semi sarcastic with all the nationalism going on. I guess I was just in the place and didn't go back to proof out to better explain!

So I agree with the flag waving! And as to buying from a boater.

PS: If we meet I owe you an adult beverage - a good one from wherever - your choice! :wink:
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

PAC wrote: . . . If we meet I owe you an adult beverage - a good one from wherever - your choice! :wink:. . .
I'd take a tot of Screech when we meet in person -- not because you owe me anything, (which you don't,) but just because canoeing friends like to drink to pointed boats and the people who paddle them.

As for buying Canadian, the good news is that the greenback is worth about $1.33 north of 49. The bad news is "Good luck finding a Canadian paddling company that's still in business!"

As for my message, it was prob'ly based on over-saturation of rhetoric from your recent presidential campaign, plus the fact that we're beginning to see Conservative hopefuls, in upcoming provincial and federal election literature, basing their campaigns on "Make Canada Great Again." :o

sigh-h-h. . . !

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !