Blackfly Canoe Demos in British Columbia, Canada

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Cheeks
CBoats Addict

Blackfly Canoe Demos in British Columbia, Canada

Post by Cheeks »

Hey y'all!

We just wanted to get the word out that Blackfly has made it to Canada eh and that we've got some public demos coming up.

July 31 - Skutz Falls on the Cowichan River near Duncan, BC on the Island

Aug 5/6 - Chilliwack River near Vancouver, BC

And in between we'll be near Squamish. Anyone needing more details can message me on Facebook or email me at chris (at) blackflycanoes (dot) com

Cheers!

Chris
Chris Loomis
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Re: Blackfly Canoe Demos in British Columbia, Canada

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

What a rush it was to meet, and paddle with, Team Blackfly (y'all) yesterday, on the Cow.

13 Island boaters were on hand to sample The Best of Blackfly, and the smiles were widespread. Personally, I'm torn between buying an Option, an Octane 85, an Octane 92, or a Delta. Or any two, three, or four of the above, even if I have to sell the wife and dog to finance it. (Well, maybe not the dog. . .)

Sincere thanks on behalf of Team V.I.P. (Vancouver Island Paddlers) to Chris and Emily for their amazing support!

I've posted some pix and video clips on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VIWPS/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !