Eaquif / Liquid Logic

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Eaquif / Liquid Logic

Post by Craig Smerda »

Haven't logged in or posted here for a long time (frankly I've been detached from the 'scene') but thought I would let folks here know that Liquid Logic will begin molding the Esquif L'edge very soon. I'm very happy about this collaboration for the folks at Esquif and at Liquid Logic and look forward to seeing what's to come from their joint venture.

Canadians and Americans working together... to form a better North 'merica! :D
Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
hazardharry
CBoats Addict

Re: Eaquif / Liquid Logic

Post by hazardharry »

who molds the blackflies?
if its a flowin' i'm a goin' if its frozen i'm a dozin'
Wendy
Paddling Benefactor

Post by Wendy »

This is great news Craig. I had been told that Blackfly uses the same plastic as Liquid Logic, so with their expertise this is great news.
milkman
C Maven

Post by milkman »

I also heard that the second part of that announcement was that T-Formax boats would start coming out in mid-May. I know we've heard announcements like that before but one can hope.

Speaking of hope, I hope that means Preludes will also start being manufactured by Liquid Logic. That would make me consider paddling them again ... though I have to admit I love my Blackfly Option.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Sounds like a good match between two solid organizations. Looking forward to see what the Liquid Logic / Esquif molding marriage produces. 8)
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
milkman
C Maven

Post by milkman »

Just found the press release on Facebook:

PRESS RELEASE:

Esquif International Announces Partnership with Liquidlogic Kayaks

Esquif International is excited to announce that Liquidlogic Kayaks in Asheville, NC will now be manufacturing the hulls for the Esquif L’Edge Lite. “Liquidlogic has a reputation for doing fantastic roto-molding work and we want our customers to have the very best from Esquif." said Esquif International, founder and owner, Jacques Chassé.

Availability for the L’Edge Lites will be mid-May as the first shipment of hulls to leave Asheville is expected May 1, 2016.

In mid-May the first T-Formex boats will ship from Esquif International headquarters in Frampton, Quebec.
Chassé and his team are being kept very busy as they ramp up the T-Formex production. Partnering with Liquid Logic makes sense, they do some of the best roto-molded manufacturing available and Esquif wants to be proud to put their name on every boat they produce.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Craig Smerda wrote: . . . Canadians and Americans working together... to form a better North 'merica! :D
Well that, er, Trumps all! (No, wait. . .) :wink:
C'est l'aviron. . . !