River Elf Road Trip

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

River Elf C1s
Pain Boater

Re: River Elf Road Trip

Post by River Elf C1s »

Hey Paul - you guys are hoot! Great to hang with ya'll there at the pub - love you guy's vibe! But yeah, after that "in depth" conversation you mentioned, we Alabama boys realized we had just been punked by Team Old Guy :lol:

Which btw, Mike Watson made us honorary members of today at the Roanoke Rapids Play Park. Mike, great to meet up with you this afternoon - glad that worked out!
Chris
River Elf
http://www.riverelf.com
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

Thanks for swinging by. AWESOME boat! I did not expect it to paddle anywhere near as good as it does. Y'all sweat the details & it shows.

Welcome to Team Old Guy!
River Elf C1s
Pain Boater

Post by River Elf C1s »

Thanks Mike - we'll do our best to make you guy's proud!

We'll be at the Nantahala on saturday afternoon (5/30) - we plan to run a short section of river and end at the bridge gates - so look for us on the river or at the take out in the late afternoon. Hope to see some of you there.

Just wanted to say a huge "Thank You" to everyone who came out and demo'd our boats or stopped to chat with us this last week - we had a great response! Thanks Guys.
Chris
River Elf
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

I think it was our pleasure too! 8)
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Kelly-Rand
CBoats Addict

Post by Kelly-Rand »

I have to thank Chris and Trevor for timing their road trip with mine. The demo run down the NBP in the Storm Chaser was rewarding in the fact it performed up to and beyond my expectations. It has enough acceleration that I won't regret giving up my Atom. Now if only it would rain here in Mass so I can exercise the one I purchased.

I'll follow up with a review once I've had it out on some rivers I'm familiar with. But I can say that the quality of the fit and finish is very good. The standard Atom skirt fits the cockpit just fine.

till next
Jim KR

"with single blade in hand
a C-1 I will stand"
River Elf C1s
Pain Boater

Post by River Elf C1s »

The pleasure was ours Paul!

Great paddling with you Jim and thanks again for the purchase! - glad the timing of things worked out as they did. I'll be in touch in a day or so via email regarding the other outfitting items I owe you.

We finished up in the NC mountains and met up with several other wonderful folks for demos. Perfect end to the trip.

Thanks again everyone for helping make the River Elf Road Trip a success! Glad to finally get a lot of folks in our C-1's!
Chris
River Elf