Red Mo Race

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Rand C1
C Guru

Red Mo Race

Post by Rand C1 »

This year is the 48th running of this classic Pa down river ww race. Its a canoe culture must. 3/28/15
Fleetwalker
C Boater

Re: Red Mo Race

Post by Fleetwalker »

Here's what I have for results for anyone interested in the history of the race:
http://www.paddlestats.net/racemain.php?raceid=REDMO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jpn55

Post by Jpn55 »

A complete history of the Red Mo race is also located on the TMO web site, including water levels: http://tusseymountainoutfitters.com/index.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fleetwalker
C Boater

Post by Fleetwalker »

Did the Red Mo race happen on Sunday? I haven't seen anything one way or the other. I hope so; it's one of the longest running downriver races in North America.
arhdc
CBoats Addict

Post by arhdc »

The RedMo race did indeed happen this past Saturday. It was a tad cold (daytime high of 25 deg F or so) and nighttime lows in the single digits for those of us that camped for the weekend but everyone had a great time.
~Aaron~

Just being willing to try is half the battle.
Rand C1
C Guru

Post by Rand C1 »

The Red Mo Race was a good time, if a little adverse, it was shared by all with good spirit. Aaron was bare foot as always(good to see you man). The kayakers were covered with a frozen glaze of ice. It was a bit cold this year.
Rand