Baby Falls

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

dafriend
C Guru

Re: Baby Falls

Post by dafriend »

RobertM wrote: Also, as an aside, how do you get the nice nested quotes? When I use the quote button I get what you see here
One of the Admins might know better but my guess is that you have BBCode disabled. There are several options just below the window you type messages in. The first is Disable BBCode. You can change the default for this option with your User Control Panel, probably somewhere in Board preferences
RobertM
Pain Boater

Post by RobertM »

dafriend wrote:
RobertM wrote: Also, as an aside, how do you get the nice nested quotes? When I use the quote button I get what you see here
One of the Admins might know better but my guess is that you have BBCode disabled. There are several options just below the window you type messages in. The first is Disable BBCode. You can change the default for this option with your User Control Panel, probably somewhere in Board preferences
Aha! that's done the trick, thanks :D
Robert

"One Fish, Two Fish
Red Fish, Blue Fish"
Daddy-O
Pain Boater

Post by Daddy-O »

Just completed reading the boater talk thread. It was great. I'd pay close attention to Leland's comment as it corraberates the majority sentiment here but adds an important aspect. "Get rid of the hip thrust". This has been churning in my kettle for some time but it is great to hear from such an accomplished athlete. Go directly into a stout crunch and skip the lean back.