ALF - Friday PM Paddling?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

leclercraven
C Guru

ALF - Friday PM Paddling?

Post by leclercraven »

We're three Canucks planning to arrive at the Sweetwater KOA Friday morning. It's our first time paddling in Tennessee. We'll rest a bit (15+ hrs drive) and then we would like to do a nice easy and short class II-III warm-up run in the afternoon. Since most people will be arriving Saturday, we might not find a group at KOA to paddle with us... We would have to do a fairly short run since we would have to walk back with our boats to the put-in once we're done. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :D
Big Al
CBoats Addict

Re: ALF - Friday PM Paddling?

Post by Big Al »

Suggest posting in FB's GDI. Based on posts I've seen, there may well be quite a few looking to connect for paddling Friday morning, most likely meeting at Shoney's in Lenoir City. Among others, I've heard that Ed Powers, who will have been taking instrucution with Eli the prior couple of days, is looking to connect. I won't be arriving Sweetwater til late afternoon.

Cheers!

Big Al
Cheeks
CBoats Addict

Post by Cheeks »

I'll be there, call me if you want beta on where the herd heads. 4eight4 55three 2one7three
Chris Loomis
bôchamp
C Boater

Post by bôchamp »

Sweet !!
wh2ofox
C Boater

Post by wh2ofox »

Unzs otter do Clear Creek --Jett 2 Lilly
Fueling the fire by getting wet
leclercraven
C Guru

Post by leclercraven »

Cheeks wrote:I'll be there, call me if you want beta on where the herd heads. 4eight4 55three 2one7three
Thanks, we'll do that. :D