Trip Report SubForum?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

milkman
C Maven

Trip Report SubForum?

Post by milkman »

EZwater suggested posting trip reports. I think it would make sense to make it a separate subforum. That way it would be easier to reference the reports rather than have to look for them in the main forum. What do other people think?
adamin
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Trip Report SubForum?

Post by adamin »

Lets try just posting them here in the main forum... it is searchable, after all. If we started getting a lot I'll recreate a separate forum for trips. My hope is that in the main forum more folks will read them, go paddling, and post their own trip reports... with images!
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Trip Report SubForum?

Post by KNeal »

Creating a new trips forum would be easy enough (for the admin, yer welcome :D ). It's simply whether there are enough trip reports to warrant a different forum other than the one that gets used the greatest (cforum). Get the trip reports up with images in the main forum and let's see how many trip reports we can generate.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."