Sweet Composites Rocks

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Northwoodsbc
C Boater

Sweet Composites Rocks

Post by Northwoodsbc »

Last week I ordered some Kevlar and glass from Sweet Composites. Jennifer took my order and was great. When the package arrived yesterday I couldn't believe how well the rolls were packaged. Each roll was snugly wrapped with bubble wrap and the extra space in the box was taken up so things weren't sliding around. It was nice to see someone actually care about how expensive cloths are handled.

I've purchased fabrics from other places in the past and the packaging was awful. Loosely wrapped on a cardboard tube with some brown paper taped to the cloth. Then tossed in an oversized box. As the boxes get tossed around during shipping the fabric gets wrinkled and creased.

Thanks to Sweet. I will be ordering minicell from them soon. I totally recommend them to anyone ordering boatbuilding materials.

Marcus
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Sweet Composites Rocks

Post by Sir Adam »

I've purchased the majority of my boat building and repair needs from them for years. They are a long standing sponsor if this site, too!
Keep the C!
Adam
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Yep! They have helped me out a couple times on orders and always are helpful explaining and dealing with me! Good folks!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

Ditto on all the above comments!

John
zappaddles
Pain Boater

Post by zappaddles »

As attentive and patient as Jennifer is on the phone you'd think she has no other customers or responsibilites at Sweet Composites. A pleasure doing business with them.
"I'm with you fellers"