Borrow a inflatable for ALF

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

jottsee
Pain Boater

Borrow a inflatable for ALF

Post by jottsee »

Hey Y'all,

When I come to TN to ALF my wife and kids stay with her cousin and husband near Knoxville. I end up paddling most of the time and feel bad that I don't spend much time with the husband, who is a cool guy.

I would like to invite him paddling with me, but he has never been out on the river and he doesn't have any gear.

Does anyone have an inflatable and other gear that I could rent or borrow for a day sometime during the tail end of ALF?

thx
jc
Louie

Post by Louie »

I bet Pinche loco gringo would loan him his deathyak and paddle, now about gear...well I might have some extra but the stink would proberly make it very unattractive.
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

A lot of folks bring extra gear with them. What size ??
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

i have gear for a small army. let me know what you need. i'll be around both weekends for sure.
Louie

Post by Louie »

I have a dry-suit he can use, it's a size large.

(HA HA, Admin someone has Hacked my account, unless PLG putt his up he is the only one who has my account information, I don't think it was him becasue he don't like to loan out any gear that touch other people body)

I only have one drysuit and I ain't loanin it. PLG if you made this post and you are willin to loan your drysuit you need to clear this up.
Last edited by Louie on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jottsee
Pain Boater

outfitting

Post by jottsee »

I think he will need an XL drysuit if any one has one.

thx
jc
econpaddler
Pain Boater

you want to get an inflatable for you hubby?

Post by econpaddler »

I know a guy who has an inflatable he calls "Annie".

You know, I don't know what I would think if my wife was looking for an inflatable for me.
Louie

Post by Louie »

PLEASE REREAD POST: he is lookin for a death yak for his wifes's cousins husband, gee whiz I can't spell but I got the readin and comprehension part down.
gumpy
C Maven

Post by gumpy »

yeah but in tennessee isn't HE his wife's cousin's husband? and maybe his wife's cousin, too?
Joe
Louie

Post by Louie »

no that is in Penntuckey
gumpy
C Maven

Post by gumpy »

is that the same as yockland? hillbillies and coal barges?

wait a minute...does that mean that...

louie and longboatin...

are kin?
Joe
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

oo..k

Post by Longboatin »

Well... positive we'd both supply u an azz wuppin in a river skilz contest. related?...we're both river rats gimpy, yuh coastal plainsman u.
iRolled
BlackFly Canoes

Post by iRolled »

Louie wrote:I have a dry-suit he can use, it's a size large.

(HA HA, Admin someone has Hacked my account, unless PLG putt his up he is the only one who has my account information, I don't think it was him becasue he don't like to loan out any gear that touch other people body)

I only have one drysuit and I ain't loanin it. PLG if you made this post and you are willin to loan your drysuit you need to clear this up.
it was me. Muahhahahaha.

Somehow my computer logged me on as Louie. I didn't even catch it.

The drysuit ia a large. I'm 6 foot and weigh about 210 :oops:
Team Blackfly
http://www.blackflycanoes.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.astraldesigns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.immersionresearch.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gumpy
C Maven

Post by gumpy »

what river skills...swimming? scouting? i'll see yins and y'all sunday noon :roll:
Joe
Louie

Post by Louie »

Alex not that a loan of a dysuit isn't a loan of a dry suit, but a couple of questions Is it blue,is it really just a semi drysuit, and does one or more gaskets require the addition of duck tape to have it perform it function?

I was on C boat on your phone but I ain't been on your house computer in a while.