ALF 2010- Who's coming????

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

CaroleW.
C Guru

We'll be there

Post by CaroleW. »

Andrew and I will be there prob. Sat Mar 13 in the morning if we manage the full 15 hr drive in one go. Colin, did Andrew send our tel #s to you?

Hope the water stays. I have much catching up to do after not paddling for over a year! Mind you, it's good regardless. There's always something to run

Carole
horizongfx
CBoats Addict

Post by horizongfx »

Louie wrote:CHAD
DICK
DOOPEY
DOOLEY
ALEX
MATT
CHRIS
JIM
DENTON
BAILEY
RICHARD
SEAN
OTHER MATT
BOB

The close locals
You think Bailey will be over his toe surgery ?
For me; boating brings me closer to to something divine, and in a open canoe I'm 8 Inches closer.
...........O
......(___|/____)
............/.............
Louie

Post by Louie »

Yes he make it once a year appearance durnin ALF, he will be the last one to put on and the first one to take off, beside it will be a good time to deliver and collect for his "last " batch of paddles. I also forgot to add

Pinchelocogrino and another couple of people I can't remember will also be on the loco group.

Toe surgery I thought it was his back.

Pscho and MJ also said they would try to make it. Will Lyons and the film crew is too be here also.
golder
CBoats Addict

Post by golder »

i just got the ok from the boss. i'll be there first weekend and a good part of the week. maybe second weekend (or part there of) as well.
ain't nothin but water, rocks, and gravity
Louie

Post by Louie »

Nolan said he was comin
2opnboat1
Mohawk Canoes

Post by 2opnboat1 »

I hope to get to play most of the week but this all depends on when the Kid is born
Richard Guin
Lazy good for nothing slacker
Roger
C Guru

Post by Roger »

Now that I am no longer the director of the school I work at, I think I can pull a few days of being "sick" so I can make my first ALF!
Will firm it up later.

And Wendy, I would love to paddle with you again. Don't think Kim will make it since she's got class committments.

Still got that neat cabin Kim and I rented from you that year?
Dooleyoc-1
CBoats Addict

Post by Dooleyoc-1 »

Who else is coming from Canada? I know that Mark Scriver, Colin, Andrew & Carol and Geof are coming down. Anyone else?

What about Al and Steward? Those guys had a lot of fun the first couple of ALFs but didn't make it next year. Someone should see if they're coming. Also, is Paul Mason coming down? (I think he is but I'm not sure)
Gary B
Pain Boater

Post by Gary B »

There are 10 to 12 us coming from Kingston Ontario. Around the 14th for 5 or 6 days.. :D
Louie

Post by Louie »

mAKE SURE YOU VISIT kINGSTON Tennessee while you are here.

sorta a study in contrast. think Paris France and Paris Kentucky.
cheajack
CBoats Addict

Post by cheajack »

"a study in contrast"? Louie, your camoflage is fading.
Louie

Post by Louie »

caamoflogy ????? I don't have any huntin clothes.
pmp
CBoats Addict

hey ya'll

Post by pmp »

Well i'm pretty busy workin' on the ALF sticker and shirt..:-).but hoping to get down for latter half. Anyone from Ottawa goin' down mid week?
-to all newcomers you just have to remember one thing on the river when you get nervous, just "do it like Dooley"
paul
RodeoClown
BlackFly Canoes

Post by RodeoClown »

I'll be down for the first part of the week, then heading down for the North Alabama Whitewater Festival on Friday. I'll have a Blackfly demo - and my Blackfly- with me for the folks who want to try one out.

Jeremy
MrTgrips
CBoats Addict

Post by MrTgrips »

I would love to see that Blackfly on some steep stuff or even saddle one up myself. :D

Mick