Gen. II Lizard

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

bearboater
CBoats Addict

Gen. II Lizard

Post by bearboater »

Vajda apparently took note of all of their pro racers cutting 10 cm's offf of the Lizard, and have made a new lizard, a lizard at approximately 352 cm's, and a wider broader bow, however it might be hard trying to find one in america. just though a couple people would like to know.
http://www.hydrasports.co.uk/lizard.html
Prost
-Isaac
over there in England, they also have a boat named the Menace by vajda, of which I have never heard of before, and have no idea what it's like, but it looks like a smaller volume/slicier version of the lizard.
race boats are so fast, i bet its in the speed wing.
Larry Horne
C Maven

Post by Larry Horne »

that's one sweet looking boat!
Larry
jcartwright
c

Menace

Post by jcartwright »

Just for clarification the Menace is simply a cut down Fantome. It was briefly paddled by David Florence in 2005 before the Lizard 365 came out. If anyone in North America is looking for a used Lizard 355 (a 365 cut down to 355 by Vajda) I have one for sale.

I have also designed a boat called the Orca that I am super happy with. It's easy to paddle and it carries lots of speed out of the turns. It was inspired from a Lizard but has harder chines under the cockpit. It's length is 350cm. Go to my website for further details.

Happy paddling!
www.jamescartwright.ca
bearboater
CBoats Addict

Post by bearboater »

Oh cool, thanks for the info James.
Prost
-Isaac
race boats are so fast, i bet its in the speed wing.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Orca looks fun!

Any chance of bringing one down to the 50th Hudson River WW Derby (first weekend in May)?
Keep the C!
Adam