New C1 Racing Boat

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

Bruce:

Also check out Davey Hearn's web site (www.daveyhearn.com). He sells Snagdragon skirts that fit C-1 slalom cockpits and can even custom order a skirt special for you at a reasonable price. A slightly cheaper source for a British-made C-1 slalom skirt can be found at Dana Chladek's company (www.rapidstyle.com). I've bought both products but haven't used them long enough to compare durability.

John
Bruce Farrenkopf
CBoats Addict

Post by Bruce Farrenkopf »

Thanks everyone. I have gotten some very good advice and guidance. You are a great group!
SYOTR,
Bruce
bearboater
CBoats Addict

Post by bearboater »

I second that, and thank you for helping me to not make a very expensive mistake :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
cheers
and bruce maybe you should edit your signature to say
SYOTRIANRB
(see you on the river in a new race boat)
cheers
-isaac
race boats are so fast, i bet its in the speed wing.
Bruce Farrenkopf
CBoats Addict

Well.....I have just ordered a Lizard 365, cut down to 355 cm. The boat will be a Large cut (70 - 80 kg) in a Racing Pro layup :D . Now I am deciding on the graphics. Joe Jacobi was great to work with.
SYOTRIANRB,
Bruce
bearboater
CBoats Addict

Post by bearboater »

I had a friend with the exact same lay up. loves it. when i get mine, you get yours, we should paddle in reno this fall. i think i am going to be there for a while... maybe just for the course.
cheers
-isaac
race boats are so fast, i bet its in the speed wing.
Bruce Farrenkopf
CBoats Addict

Bearboater,
Definitely let me know when you are coming out to Reno. The more notice the better. I would like to meet you.
SYOTR,
Bruce