BOATS STOLEN!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

BOATS STOLEN!

Post by Sir Adam »

BOATS STOLEN!
by Brandon
I found this post on NPMB.com. If anone sees either of thease boats please post so we can get thease boats out of the hands of the son of a ***** who stole them and back to thier owners.

P.S. If you stole thease boats or any other boats I am convinced there is an especially hot place in hades for you.

Today, Tuesday, May 21, 2002 my friends had their boats stolen while running shuttle at Bulls Bridge on the Housatonic river. Keep your eyes open for these boats and pass this information along as you think is appropriate. If you merely cut and paste this post to another message board, you will be helping.
Taken:
1- WaveSport Ace
color: "meteorite" which is dark green with black spots
disiguishing things: the foot peg "cups" have been modified. The top of the footpeg area has been cut away, and the inside of the bow deck has polyuerthane in it to cushion the paddler's toes. Quite a unique outfitting job indeed.

1- Disco
color: yellow/green almost like a spring leaf
distinguishing things: it was a C-1 conversion so might have obvious outfitting for a canoe or even might be totally gutted.

What you can do:
Pass this info along to everyone you can think of
Let your local outfitter know about these two boats and ask them to call the police if someone comes in trying to sell eitherboat.
If you see these boats, jot down the licence plate of the offending vehicle and call the police.

The Connecticut State police have been notified so this theft is in the system. Hopefully these boat theif scumbags will be caught.

Scott Barnes
Posted on May 23, 2002, 3:52 PM
Keep the C!
Adam