FREE Fiberglass C-1's FREE

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

gettin2old

FREE Fiberglass C-1's FREE

Post by gettin2old »

I have three fiberglass C-1 available for who wants them. There are 2 Fanatics and one Ultramax. They are all 4 meters (13 ft) long and in decent shape, although each has had its share of repairs done. All are set up for women about 5'6". I have three sprayskirts for about 28" hips. The skirts for the Fanatics are in good shape. The one for the Ultramax shows wear. They have mostly been stored in doors or covered. Floatation included.
All the boats are in Albany, NY and would need to be picked up. Foto's are available on request. I would hate to put them in the garbage after all these years... :) Take one or all...
Send an email to EngelinaO@aol.com. Thanks
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Re: FREE Fiberglass C-1's FREE

Post by kaz »

Don't throw them away! There may be young, upcoming slalom paddlers that would love to have a boat like this, and they may not be on this website.
JKaz......
The.Tall.Canadian
c

Post by The.Tall.Canadian »

Could you post some photos?
Geoffingeorgia
C Boater

Post by Geoffingeorgia »

If worse comes to worst, I have a garage near Chattooga if they just need rehomed until we can find them a new home