Mohawk Maxim For Sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

gatormade

Mohawk Maxim For Sale

Post by gatormade »

Mohawk Maxim for sale-1,500$

Located in Plattsburgh NY, however I frequent Rutland VT area and the Adirondack Region.

just under 9', Fully outfitted and ready to send. Includes float bags, bulkhead saddle from blackfly, Bilge pump (Attwood T1200) and two SLA Batteries with charger. If you are interested in buying my paddle as well I have a 58'' Werner bandit that I would ask 100.00 for that has only a few months of use on it.

All the current outfitting was just recently installed this past summer. When I purchased this boat off the first owner I removed the single strap saddle that was useless and installed a bulkhead from blackfly which had to be trimmed on the sides to make it fit but otherwise worked out well and adds a great deal of control and stability to the boat. The the saddle of the bulkhead was trimmed slightly for a personnal fit however I am on the smaller side so not much minicell had to be removed.

Bilge pump is awsome. Advertised to empty at 16 gallons per minute however I've swamped the thing going through larger wave trains on the Hudson and feel it takes less than 30 seconds to completely empty the boat.

For pictures see: https://www.flickr.com/gp/153512584@N08/2e53V4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by gatormade on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
2opnboat1
Mohawk Canoes

Re: Mohawk Maxim For Sale

Post by 2opnboat1 »

I would like to see pictures of this boat is it made of gold. Your price is a lot more than brand new
Richard Guin
Lazy good for nothing slacker
gatormade

Re: Mohawk Maxim For Sale

Post by gatormade »

Richard,

You can PM me with a prefered method for recieving pictures. The Boat is in outstanding condition, perhaps with regards to the price (which is an asking price) you're not accounting for float bags and the 200.00$ bilge pump set up.

Best,
Alexander