Milbrook Hahn

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

madmike
C Guru

Milbrook Hahn

Post by madmike »

http://utica.craigslist.org/boa/5492462419.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madmike
C Guru

Re: Milbrook Hahn

Post by madmike »

200+ views and not a single person interested?
bruce
C Boater

Post by bruce »

Probably because the guy sounds like a Dick in the ad.
madmike
C Guru

Post by madmike »

You should experience the nicest who try to scam the seller, Phishing. Or the guys who want you to ship it, or take a check, or....
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Craigslist isn't what it used to be. Which is too bad. BUT, it is a good marketplace, just has the added hassles you used to find with he classifieds.

Your Hahn looks like it is in great shape, but it's not a design many folks look for these days (small market), and there are lots of used ones out there (often for less), arguably not in as nice shape.
Keep the C!
Adam
Roy
C Guru

Post by Roy »

Maybe drop Jim Michaud a note...he bought my Bill McKnight Hahn about eight years ago. At the time, I thought he might have been the only person in the WORLD interested in paddling Hahns.

I am a person who knows a lot about boats which no one has any interest in. At any given time, I have a couple of them for sale, and am building more.

Roy