WTB: Pyranha Prelude, Blackfly Option, or Esquif L'edge Lite

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

dirk
C Boater

WTB: Pyranha Prelude, Blackfly Option, or Esquif L'edge Lite

Post by dirk »

A friend let me borrow his Pyranha Prelude, which I love. Looking for used one in the SE. Friend will be at NOC GAF and can transport back. Also open to a used Option or L'edge Lite. Let me know. Thanks - Dirk
Austin, TX
OC1
deazle
c

Re: WTB: Pyranha Prelude, Blackfly Option, or Esquif L'edge

Post by deazle »

I'm headed to GAF and picking up an Octane 85 and was going to try selling my Pyranha Prelude while I was out there. Dean
TheGoon
C Boater

Post by TheGoon »

I have a L'edge Lite for sale. The saddle is 4 months old in excellent shape and the hull and gunwhales are brand spanking new. It's NEVER touched water. Purple color. Asking $1,550. Email me for pics.

blueridgehiker@gmail.com
road_warrior64
C Boater

Post by road_warrior64 »

I have an orange/yellow sunburst Pyranha Prelude that I'd part with. It has bags and a foam saddle where your knees lock under a shaped crossmember. The previous owner replaced the vinyl gunnels with wood but they did a good job. It's also wired for a pump but does not have one. I bought it used last year and have used it a few times. To be honest, it's too advanced for me. Most of my trips are class II and tend to more scenic than exciting. If you're near Trussville, Alabama, you're welcome to check it out.

JC
dirk
C Boater

Post by dirk »

Thanks to everyone for checking their fleet for possible boats. I'm going to buy Dean's. Thanks again.
Austin, TX
OC1