Boat Dump Updated with new boats and gear.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

griffen_williams
C Guru

Boat Dump Updated with new boats and gear.

Post by griffen_williams »

I have some boats I want to get rid of. Email gwilliamsotc@gmail.com for pictures. I am willing to negotiate on prices. I just need some room cleared out and trying to find a K1 Large Burn or Remix 79 in decent shape. I have to get ready for a ACA Certification in the spring.

1988 Fanatic: Blue deck and hull. The Hull is in ok shape the Deck on the otherhand has some sort of foam core thats going soft and thin. I think that it was built as a race layup so the deck was built thin. Lots of race stickers and quite a few repairs on the deck. Its a fast boat that has seen some better days. $20 or a decent 6pack of beer. Still Available

1970's Rook Schmidt. Fiberglass Boat is yellow over natural glass with black seams. Great shape. Has one right under the saddle. $75. Still Available

Dagger Cascade. Decent shape overall. I reinforced the cockpit rim with GFlex and Kevlar Tape after I noticed it was flexing a lot. $150 SOLD

Mad River Rampage. Pretty good shape. Perception saddle. Harmony Vynal float bags included. Hull had some abs slurry painted on by the previous owner. I have a foam saddle I would include if desired. $150 or $200 with saddle. SOLD

Perception Method K1. Great shape. Makes a great conversion for a lighter person. $100 Still Available

Dagger Atom. Dagger Saddle and hip huggers with Straps and Bulkhead. Black bow and stern caps are a bit worn but otherwise the boat is in great shape. Include with the boat a seldom used Kevlar Skirtworks Skirt. Maybe able to locate some float bags if needed. $475.

Galasport carbon Elite Paddle. 59". Good Shape. Used. No Repairs. $150.

Mountain Surf Duro Ring Skirt. Large Keyhole. Small Cockpit. Like New $75.

Lotus Designs Sherman PFD Size Large/Extra Large Fits more like a medium/large. Great Shape. $50

Rock Headz Helmet size Medium. Yellow Carbon Kevlar. Not sure of the exact model but it looks similar to a Shred Ready Sensu. Minimal Use. $50.
Last edited by griffen_williams on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GW
griffen_williams
C Guru

Re: Boat Dump

Rampage and Cascade sold. All others are available still.
GW
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Someone should jump on that Fanatic. Nice boat. Thankfully I already have one:)
Keep the C!
Adam
lanky189
C Boater

Post by lanky189 »

Location?
griffen_williams
C Guru

Boats are in Charlotte, NC. The Fanatic and Rook Scmidt have a pending sale. Will update soon as I know that they are sold for sure.
GW
griffen_williams
C Guru

Re: Boat Dump Updated with new boats and gear.

Bump for added gear and Atom.
GW
OC1er
CBoats Addict

Re: Boat Dump Updated with new boats and gear.

Post by OC1er »

Hi Griffen, PM sent.
Its not about the approach. Its about control in the hole.