Kevlar Sunburst for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

zappaddles
Pain Boater

Kevlar Sunburst for sale

Post by zappaddles »

Since I own 2 of them I'm selling my never been paddled Blue Hole Kevlar Sunburst. She's never even been on the water and always stored inside or under shelter. Outfitted with tandem kneeling thwarts and has the never been installed giant deck plates/splash deflectors. These beautifully handling boats are an absolute pleasure to paddle and make terrific solo river (up to class 3) and flatwater tripping boats. Here's your chance to own a brand new 1987 classic. $1150 and will consider partial trade for a beater ww boat. Located in Suwanee Ga. PM me for pictures.
"I'm with you fellers"
valhallalongboats
C Guru

Re: Kevlar Sunburst for sale

Post by valhallalongboats »

Any pictures of the boat? Pics or it didn't happen!
Canoeing isn't a sport...its an art. Unfortunately, I am not exactly Michelangelo.
zappaddles
Pain Boater

Post by zappaddles »

valhallalongboats, I PMd you. Pics are too large for the site and I don't know how to downsize them. PM me and I'll send them to you.
"I'm with you fellers"
btaylor1951
c

Post by btaylor1951 »

is your canoe still available? could you forward pics and post specs and wt. to me at btaylor629@hotmail.com. looking for light weight solo paddler for overnight 2-3 day tripping thx