Vajda Lizard 350 xl 1000$ Racing Pro 2006

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ian109
c

Vajda Lizard 350 xl 1000$ Racing Pro 2006

Post by ian109 »

Vajda Lizard 365 cut to 350 for the new race legal measurements, boat is killer and hull is in great shape. It is white on top and yellow on bottom. The finish isnt faded form when we bought it due to the boat bag. I am currently traveling and am unable to post picture but if you email me at ianmarcel26ATgmailDOTcom i can take pictures possibly.

The boat is a larger boat with a large stern, its a killer boats for beginners or larger racers. It spins incredibly well and much better then the 400 cm older school race boats. Extra space in the bow for punching holes and tracking.

The layup is Vajdas Racing pro which is about 2300 new without shipping form Slovakia. The weight of the boat WAS 7.5kg before we cut it down, now it is even LIGHTER even with the outfitting, it was the LIGHTEST C1 at junior trials even lighter then the new models but still race legal at 9.04 kg with water in it. The layup is vajda made and pretty tough, has a few minor paint and first layer cracks but doenst leak. very stiff but still pretty tough.

Great for river running and racing with killer speed, and spinning. pretty fun to surf with

Ill be aLL over NC the next few days stopping at Raleigh and the NOC for a training session. then around the ocoee then finaly back to nashville.

Willing to work on the price if contacted and possibly fining a way to get the boat to you.
ian109
c

Re: Vajda Lizard 350 xl 1000$ Racing Pro 2006

Post by ian109 »

OH ALSO MADDOG CARBON HIPLOCKS ALREADY INSTALLED,