WTB Outrage-- Found one!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

MarkT
Pain Boater

WTB Outrage-- Found one!

Post by MarkT »

I'd delete the posting for the Outrage X if I knew how...sorry about that.

Now looking for a Mad River Outrage with wood trim. Hull 10 years or newer. Not looking for a "project"...unless it's just outfitting.

Thanks,
MarkT
Last edited by MarkT on Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deuce
c

Re: WTB Outrage

Post by Deuce »

Is vinyl trim a deabreaker? There's one in my neck of the woods that's practically brand new; completely outfitted and ready to go. Cobalt color. Could probably hitch a ride with one of my paddling buds going that way some time.
MarkT
Pain Boater

Post by MarkT »

Thanks for the response.

I want to hold out for wood for two or three weeks. If nothing shows up, I'll ping you back.

MarkT
Deuce
c

Post by Deuce »

Sounds good Mark. Not my boat BTW, but I have pics and will be glad to send them your way if you decide you want them. Happy hunting.
ncdavid
CBoats Addict

Post by ncdavid »

Here's a pretty one in Columbia, SC. Vinyl gunwales. Not my boat. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1201908048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jchilders
c

Post by jchilders »

Hi. I have one that I would call average condition. It does have vinyl gunnels if you decide you could go with that. I would be interested in your viper. It sounds like your boat is in better shape so I would be putting money with the outrage. Let me know if interested and we could meet up at nantahala and look them over.770-962-9454.

Thanks

James
MarkT
Pain Boater

Post by MarkT »

Thanks, James. If I decide to look at vinyl I'll contact you. Still holding out for wood.
Mark