For Sale - Two Shortened Vajda Nereus C-1's

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

unkltwisto
C Boater

For Sale - Two Shortened Vajda Nereus C-1's

Post by unkltwisto »

I have two Vajda Nereus C-1's for sale: one red and one yellow. See pics below.

These were the last generation (2004) cutting edge long slalom boats before the lengths were shortened to 3.5 m in 2005.

Both boats have been professionally shortened to the new length and are now each at 11' 6" - the cut down jobs look really nice.

Both boats are Racing-Pro layup - carbon/kevlar with stiffeners - the only difference between racing-pro and the vajda elite layup is that the elite uses one layer of pure carbon for extra stiffness - these boats are just as light as an elite layup but built to be tougher by using hybrid carbon/kevlar fabric.

If you're looking for an affordable starter racing C-1 these would be a nice choice.

Im asking $500 each - first come first serve on colors - both are in very good condition and both have mad dog hip-blocks installed in them.

I will be at the Locust Fork Race on March 23rd and can bring them down if you're local and are interested or we can find a ride for them.

Im located in Florence, AL.

email me at: chrissoileauATyahooDOTcom if you want more info

Thanks,
Chris
Attachments
IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3606.jpg
IMG_3607.jpg
unkltwisto
C Boater

Re: For Sale - Two Shortened Vajda Nereus C-1's

Post by unkltwisto »

The yellow boat has been sold (3/5/2013). The red boat is still available as of today. Going quick!
unkltwisto
C Boater

Re: For Sale - Two Shortened Vajda Nereus C-1's

Post by unkltwisto »

Red Boat has also been sold (3/7/2013). Thanks!!