Anyone have Dagger Kingpin "kayak guts"??

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Riverrunner

Anyone have Dagger Kingpin "kayak guts"??

Post by Riverrunner »

Hey folks,

Newbie here from Ontario, just found out about this forum and I love it! I've been away from paddling for about 7 years now and finally got the urge to get back into it. I jumped on a Dagger Kingpin 6.2 that I got a great deal on and realized....maybe this boat isn't what I'm after. I'm freaked out by the stubby-ness of it - my last C-1 was an Atom. So, to make a long story short, I'm going to look for a longer, faster boat and I'd like to convert the Kingpin back to a kayak. I figured someone might have the innards of an old Kingpin lying around - seat, thigh braces....the whole lot. I would be willing to travel or pay for shipping to get it here. BTW, I tried going to my local dealers and they told me the discontinued Dagger boats are difficult to order parts for if not impossible. So I posted a message on a Canadian site boatwerks.net and someone there directed me here - I figured it was worth a shot!

Cheers!

Rob.